1. In Zotero, open the Preferences menu by clicking on "Edit" and then clicking on "Preferences".
2. In the "Preferences" pop-up window, navigate to the "Advanced" tab.
3. Look for the "OpenURL" section. There, type in the resolver as https://uta.alma.exlibrisgroup.com/discovery/openurl?institution=01UTAR_INST&vid=01UTAR_INST:Services&
4. Click "OK" to close the "Preferences" window, which completes the configuration process.
5. To use the Library Lookup feature, select an item in your library and click on the "Locate" button (the right-pointing green arrow icon) for options to find and view the item. Choose "Library Lookup" and a window for full text at UTA will open.
This LibGuide was developed, with permission, from the Michigan State University Zotero LibGuide and the "Migrating Citations from RefWorks to Zotero" page of the University of Minnesota RefWorks Transition website.