RefWorks will create a bibliography of references for you. You may create a bibliography of all of your references, of references in a specific folder, or of a temporary list of references you've chosen (My List)
2. Click on located under the toolbar, near the top of the page on the homepage.
3. Choose your Output Style from the drop down menu. You may also preview the style by clicking on . NOTE: If you don't see the style you want, click on to find hundreds more! Scroll through the list on the left, find what you need, click the right-pointing arrow, and close the window. Refresh your view so the new style shows up.
4. Next, choose the File Type from the drop down menu near the bottom of the screen (i.e., a Word file, an HTML file, etc.).
5. Click on Create Bibliography located at the bottom, right-hand side of the page.
6. Your bibliography is automatically created in the style and file type you chose; however, be sure to proofread and save your bibliography.