Spring 2018 Training and Workshop Schedule
The Data Analysis and Visualization (DAVis) workshop series provides students, faculty, and staff with opportunities to learn about digital tools and techniques for working with various types of data.
- Introduction to SPSS for Statistics - Jan 31, 1:30 pm. Register here. (Co-sponsored by the Office of Graduate Studies.)
Central Library, Room B20
- LOVE DATA WEEK: Tableau Workshops
Central Library, 6th floor. Register here. You must bring a laptop with Tableau Public installed.
- Getting Started - Feb 12, 4 pm
presentation, refreshments, and hands-on workshop
- Creating Effective Visualizations - Feb 13, 4pm
- Publishing Visualizations - Feb 14, 4pm
- SOFTWARE CARPENTRY: Python, Linux, Git weekend workshop
Central Library, 6th floor. Dates and registration information coming soon.
- ABCs of DMPs: Introduction to creating effective data management plans
Central Library, 315A. Mar 6, 1:30pm. No registration required.
More workshops are being added. So, check back in February for updates. For more workshops, events, activities, and services offered by the Division of Scholarly Communication, visit library.uta.edu/scholcomm.