UTA Remote contains information and links to commonly used student resources in online learning. It includes information about computer labs, technology and Internet access, accessing your courses, finding a tutor, and more.
Q: Are services from the IDEAS Center still available?
Yes. Although we are not available in-person at the Center, the IDEAS Center staff are working remotely. Office Staff and Peer Educators (tutors/mentors) are available via Email and on Microsoft Teams (MS Teams). Please email questions/comments to email@example.com; we are checking our email daily (Monday – Friday).
Q: How can I access services?
Tutoring and Mentoring services are still available online. To connect with an IDEAS tutor/mentor online, go to our website and click Online Tutoring and Mentoring, http://www.uta.edu/ideas/. No appointment necessary.
Q: When are staff available?
IDEAS peer educators are available: Monday – Friday 10:00am-7:00pm Saturday – Sunday 10:00am – 4:00pm.
Q: What subjects are available?
You can see a full list and schedule at http://www.uta.edu/ideas/.
Q: How can I access UTSI Tutoring and Supplemental Instruction (SI) services?
Although UTSI will not be conducting in-person tutoring or SI sessions, until further notice, we will continue to serve you online with all services during normal operational hours:
· One-on-one tutoring can still be booked via TutorTrac: Monday – Sunday, 7:00am – 9:00pm. Your tutor will connect with you via Microsoft Teams for a virtual session (www.uta.edu/tutoring).
· eTutoring continues to be available 24/7 online via www.uta.edu/etutoring.
· SI sessions will continue at their scheduled time via Microsoft Teams. Please see the SI schedule for days and times at www.uta.edu/si.
Q: Whom do I contact if I have a question about UTSI services?
· For any Tutoring queries please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
· For any SI queries please email: email@example.com.