For print, electronic and web:
• Authority, Is the author/publisher reputable and are their credentials cited? Is it reliable/credible? Has it been peer-reviewed?
• Relevance, Does it answer your research question?
• Usability, Is the site well organized? Navigable? View the information properly?
• Type, Is it a primary or secondary source?
• Bias or Objectivity, Is there corporate sponsorship? Is there a product/service being promoted
• Currency, How recent was it published/updated? Have recent developments in the field been included?
• Coverage, -not limited to fees, browser technology, or software requirement, then . . .