- American Chemical Society (ACS)
- American Chemical Society. Committee on Professional Training
ACS. CPT Recommended journal list
- American Institute of Physics
- American Physical Society
- British Library (BLL)
Websites, Online Gallery images, Catalogue records, Journal articles.
- Chemical Heritage Foundation
The CHF is a library, museum, and center for scholars with world-class collections, including instruments and apparatus, rare books, fine art, and the personal papers of prominent scientists.
- CHMINF-L Archives
Chemical Information Sources Discussion List
- International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry
The IUPAC is the world authority on chemical nomenclature, terminology, standardized methods for measurement, atomic weights and other critically evaluated data.
- National Library of Medicine
Library catalog, Databases, etc.
- Nobel Foundation
Awards the Nobel Prize and sponsors Nobel Symposia.
- Physics-Online.Ru [Turpion]
General physics information including first openly published documents from the history of high energy lasers in the USSR, & a collection of papers and video materials devoted to 40th anniversary of "Scientific and Production Association ASTROPHYSICS".
- Royal Society of Chemistry
- Special Libraries Association - Chemistry Division
- Special Libraries Association - PAM Division
Information, Publications/Discussion, Projects, Resources.
Conferences, publications, etc.
- Voyager Library Network Catalogue
Multi-Library catalogue search, including CSIRO, CISTI, Oxford, Library of Congress and Australian libraries.