Tables and other supplemental materials are placed after the Reference page.
If you have taken the data for the table or the entire table from another source, include access information in the Note.
To include in the Note's access information:
Use "Reproduced from" if you are using the entire table. Use "Adapted from" if you have modified another researcher's table or if you have created the table from someone else's data.
- Title of the article in quotation marks, capitalized in Title Case
- Authors, names listed in First Initial. Middle Initial. Last Name order
- Year of publication
- Journal Title and volume (in italics)
- Page the Table or data was taken from
- Copyright information
- Permission information (if you have received it): Reprinted (or adapted) with permission
You will also put the proper APA reference for the entire journal article in your Reference page.
Keys, K. M., Susser, E., Cheslack-Postava, K., Fountain, C., Liu, K., Bearman, P.S. (2012). Cohort effects explain the increase autism diagnosis among children born from 1992 to 2003 in California. International Journal of Epidemiology, 41(2), 495-503. doi: 10.1093/ije/dyt193